The Add Mobile Device and Plan Microjourney is available in self-service and assisted-service channels.
Web self-service example: Customers can add a new smartphone and plan in minutes.
Finding the right phone can be difficult. Managing compatibility and eligibility can be even more difficult. Pega makes the process of adding a product easy by handling product compatibility and eligibility through the Pega Product Catalog for Communications.
- Customers are shown only compatible accessories.
- Plan add-ons are also pre-filtered for compatibility.
For customers who prefer phone assistance, CSRs can run the Add Mobile Device and Plan case from the Interaction Portal.
- The CSRs can quickly find the right device using search or filters.
- The CSRs can use breadcrumbs to advance to any step in the process.
Assisted service example: CSRs can configure devices and plans according to customers' selections.
App Studio provides personas, stages and steps, and data objects in one window.
Personas help you to group users according to the cases they work on, the channels they can access, and the responsibilities they have within a process.
Stages and Steps
Stages and steps show the visual path of the business process. The figure below details the stages and steps of this particular Microjourney.
Data objects organize and store the data that your Microjourney requires. These categories of data have fields, field mappings and connections to data sources.
Personas in this Microjourney.
The existing ISP customer who wants to add a new mobile device and plan.
Customer service representative
The representative who starts or completes the process of adding mobile devices and plans for customers.
Stages and Steps
This Microjourney includes the following stages.
- Eligibility: Checks whether customers are eligible for this case.
Intake: Captures CSR and Customer input on the device and plan configuration, shipping, payment, and so on.
Process request: Standard step from the case template that is used to contain any processing steps.
Resolve: Final steps to process or resolve the order, and then send notification.
- CSR: Customer service representative
- Customer: End customer
- Product offer: List of product offers, with their characteristics and specifications.
- Payment method: Payment details and billing methods.
- Address: Billing and shipping address for the customer.
See this article for more information about implementing the Add Mobile Device and Plan Microjourney.