Make Payment - CS for Communications
The Make Payment Microjourney™ in Pega Customer Service™ for Communications enables customer service representatives (CSRs) to quickly take a payment from a customer for their bill. This microjourney also includes the ability to set up a promise to pay for any customers who are unable to make a payment on that day.
The Make Payment Microjourney is available in the assisted service channel.
Assisted-service channel: A CSR assists the customer in making a payment in the Pega Interaction Portal.
Billing-related calls are the most common call type for communications companies. Many customers today still call in to make a payment. Pega makes taking a payment from a customer easy for CSRs by having all the options they need in a single microjourney.
- Summary of bill details.
- Optional step to enter a promise to pay.
- Helpful related articles to help CSRs.
App Studio provides personas, stages and steps, and data objects in one window.
Personas help you to group users according to the cases they work on, the channels they can access, and the responsibilities they have within a process.
Stages and Steps
Stages and steps show the visual path of the business process. The image below details the stages and steps of this particular Microjourney.
Data objects organize and store data that your Microjourney requires. These categories of data have fields, field mappings and connections to data sources.
Personas in this Microjourney.
Customer Service Representative
The contact center representative who helps customers who call with questions about their bills.
Stages and Steps
This Microjourney includes the following stages.
- Eligibility: customer is automatically verified, typically through an IVR process, else customer service representative enters verification details.
- Intake: CSR enters the amount to be paid and choose a payment method, alternatively CSR sets up a promise to pay.
- Process request: payment is processed.
- Resolve: case is resolved.
- CSR: Explains the bill details to the customer and takes payment.
- Account: customer's accounts.
- Customer account bill: contain a customer's billing details.
- Payment method: contains a customer's payment method.
See this article for more information about implementing the Make Payment Microjourney.