Customer access to Pega Cloud Services environments
The following guidelines govern customer access to Pega Cloud environments:
- An authorized organizational contact must open a ticket in My Support Portal to request customer access.
- All access is set up by using Named Accounts that have unique IDs and passwords.
- Customers accept all responsibility for actions taken by their delegates, including credential management.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring and coordinating that any changes that they make in their applications are moved forward as they are promoted or moved as part of configuration migration. A service ticket, submitted through My Support Portal, might be necessary if changes are required for the system or database in production environments.
- Pegasystems requests that customers acknowledge and review, on a regular basis, the access policy, delegates, and Named Accounts as part of the Pega Cloud service and customer security review process.
|Pega administrator||Administrator access (using the login firstname.lastname@example.org) to the environments provisioned within the Pega Cloud subscription.|
|Pega database||Access to manipulate, maintain, and develop the Pega Cloud database by using tools in Designer Studio only, including the Data Tables and Database Landing Page.|
|PRPC Alert and Rule Logs||Access to Pega alerts and rule logs through Pega Designer Studio System tools and the Pega Cloud 2.1 Log Access facility.|
All other access requests, such as those for information, log files, and data sets, which cannot be enabled through any of the self-service functions listed above must be fulfilled by using the Pega Cloud service desk. Customers are not provided with any direct access privileges other than those listed in the table.