Pega Warranty How-to Guide
This guide describes the steps required to configure your Pega Warranty application after you set it up. If you have not already done so, set up the implementation layer for your Warranty application by following the instructions in the Pega Warranty 8.2 Implementation Guide on the Pega Warranty product landing page. The following are the topics covered.
- Setting up the implementation layer
- Running the Implementation Wizard
- Configuring claim validation rules
- Configuring a program for parts return
- Registering a supplier
- Configuring a core cost
- Working with XML Batch Processing
This guide is intended for solution engineers and architects.