Use Admin Studio to view information about agents, listeners, jobs, queue processors, and their associated node types.
On the Node classification landing page, in on-premises systems, you can select Specific node or All nodes to see:
- A list of agents with their associated node types, agent schedules, and whether an agent is scheduled to run
- A list of listeners with their classes and associated node types
- A list of jobs with their schedules, rulesets, and associated node types
- A list of queue processors with their classes and associated node types
In Pega Cloud Services and client-managed cloud environments, you can select a Tier type in your configuration to see these associations for all of the nodes within that tier type.
In the navigation panel of Admin Studio, click, and click the relevant tab.
- To view the lists of agents, you need the pzAgentObserver privilege.
- To view the lists of listeners, you need the pzListenerObserver privilege.
- To perform actions with listeners, you need the pzListenerAdministrator privilege.
- To perform actions with both agents and listeners, such as stopping or tracing, you need the pzAgentAdministrator privilege.