Bring value and meaning to the user experience in your business processes. Design and build applications with a robust user interface that remains responsive, intuitive, and meets all your business needs.
- Create an interface that is suitable for every purpose, from simple forms to entire portals. Build your UI once and use it across all your applications and across multiple channels for a true omni-channel experience.
- Use a wide range of out-of-the-box tools and solutions that you can further customize to tailor the user experience and help users achieve goals with your applications.
- Benefit from effective localization and accessibility features that help you reach a broader audience. Ensure that the experience matches both the language and the context of each user.
- Designing your user interface
Before you start creating the user interface in your application, learn about the available tools, best practices, and the basic principles that drive user experience design.
- Building portals
Portals represent the main interface of your application, and provide users, such as case workers, managers, and customers, with the tools that they need to do their work. By setting up portals, you can configure the optimal environment for each of these user groups with minimal effort.
- Working with App Studio forms
Use App Studio to customize out-of-the-box forms that capture user input in cases, and achieve quick results with minimal effort. When you organize the fields in a form, you can clearly communicate to users what tasks they need to perform to process an assignment in a case.
- Working with Dev Studio forms
Forms capture information that your application needs to process cases. By configuring intuitive forms in Dev Studio, you can help your users understand the tasks that they need to perform.
- Building a UI for mobile apps
Give your mobile app a functional UI that suits your business requirements and supplements your desktop application. Pega Platform offers a number of out-of-the-box solutions that help you create a user-friendly mobile product with less effort.
- Using business logic to drive user experience
Build an interface whose behavior changes depending on the needs of its users. By applying business logic to UI design, you can ensure that users see only the information that they need, and interact only with the functions that are relevant to them, which improves usability and saves time.
- Styling your application with design systems
Design systems help you introduce consistency to the applications that you build. By choosing to use a design system, you can scale your designs to maintain a unified presence across a number of platforms with less effort.
- Debugging your UI
Debug your UI efficiently by directly modifying interface elements that are rendered on the current page. The Live UI tool helps you make quick UI adjustments at run time and publish or discard your changes immediately.
- Localizing your application
Localizing your application helps users work in their preferred language, which improves their experience and ensures a better understanding of the product. By localizing an application, you can expand your operations to new markets regardless of language barriers.
- Building an accessible UI
Reach the broadest audience for your application by building a user interface that supports a more inclusive approach to users with disabilities. Designing a UI for assistive technologies, such as screen readers, is important for compliance and provides essential access to users who have visual impairments.
- Building custom UI capabilities
Dev Studio offers a number of tools that you can use to further customize your application.
- Previewing Cosmos React UI
Cosmos React UI is a run-time environment that supports the latest open-source technologies and frameworks to improve the user experience. It is available for testing and exploration.