Skip to main content

Resolved Issues

View the resolved issues for a specific Platform release.

Go to download resolved issues by patch release.

Browse release notes for a selected Pega Version.

NOTE: Enter just the Case ID number (SR or INC) in order to find the associated Support Request.

Please note: beginning with the Pega Platform 8.7.4 Patch, the Resolved Issues have moved to the Support Center.

SR-130352 · Issue 199182

Corrected Microsoft Internet Explorer error for opening harness in a popup

Resolved in Pega Version 7.1.8

Configuring a button click to launch a harness in a pop-up with the Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 browser caused the error "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." The cause was an errant space included in the pega.u.d.url for this browser, and the GenerateHarnessHTML and GenerateLayout RUFs have been updated.

SR-131269 · Issue 200188

Fixed Harness buttons and screen resize issue

Harness buttons were not fixed, and the screen was resizing to unviewable height on changing to screen layout. To resolve this, CSS changes have been applied to the pzbase-browser - CSS and pzbase-ie9 - CSS files to include selector for dynamicContainer div inside workarea div in not size to content mode. The rule applied is position: absolute.

SR-122860 · Issue 183998

Added conversion of Turkish characters for Google Chrome

Google Chrome was not correctly converting Turkish characters, causing JSON parse exceptions. In order to handle this localization, the system will check whether Google Chrome is being used, and if so will replace selective characters ( Turkish - İIŞĞÜÇÖ ) using a regex.  Letters replaced are { "İ": "i", "I": "ı", "Ş": "ş", "Ğ": "ğ", "Ü": "ü", "Ö": "ö", "Ç": "ç" }. Other browsers are not affected.

SR-122860 · Issue 182083

Added conversion of Turkish characters for Google Chrome

Google Chrome was not correctly converting Turkish characters, causing JSON parse exceptions. In order to handle this localization, the system will check whether Google Chrome is being used, and if so will replace selective characters ( Turkish - İIŞĞÜÇÖ ) using a regex.  Letters replaced are { "İ": "i", "I": "ı", "Ş": "ş", "Ğ": "ğ", "Ü": "ü", "Ö": "ö", "Ç": "ç" }. Other browsers are not affected.

We'd prefer it if you saw us at our best.

Pega.com is not optimized for Internet Explorer. For the optimal experience, please use:

Close Deprecation Notice
Contact us