Replying to customers by email for an email bot
To ensure better responsiveness and quality of service in your organization, during the email triaging stage for Pega Email Bot™, a customer service representative (CSR) can use email to quickly respond to customers to help with requests or reported issues.For example, a CSR that receives an email asking about a car insurance quote can quickly reply to the customer, thanking them for their email and requesting any additional information necessary to generate their car insurance case.
The detected sentiment of each email in the thread (positive, negative, or neutral), is displayed to the left of the sender email address. As a result, the sentiment pattern is shown for the entire email thread for a triage case. The shown sentiment helps CSRs to respond quicker and take immediate action for the triage case. For example, when CSRs notice that an email with a negative sentiment was detected, they can immediately escalate the reported issue in the email to the correct stakeholders and send a reply to the user.
Open a portal by performing one the following actions:
- To open the Case Manager portal, in App Studio, click Case Manager.
- To open the Email Manager portal, in App Studio, click Case Manager, and then click Email Manager.
Open a triage case by performing one of the following actions:
- To edit a triage case in the Case Manager portal, in the dashboard view in the list of cases, click a case name.
- To edit a triage case in the Email Manager portal, in the list of emails, click an email.
In the toolbar above the email text, select how to reply for the triage case:
An icon that is displayed to the left of the sender email address describes the detected sentiment of the email: positive, negative, or neutral.
- To reply only to the user who sent the email, click Reply.
- To reply to all users in the email thread, click Reply all.
In the text area, enter a reply to the user's email.
To carbon copy or blind carbon copy additional users in the reply, click Cc or Bcc.
To attach files to the reply, click Attach Files, and then select a file.
Click Send.The system displays both the received email and the reply sent to the user in the triage case details.