Increase the security of your applications with new features for expanded options for signing an encrypting JSON web tokens, configuring authentication profile with JSON Web Token Bearer grant type, and simplified access with an Application URL alias.
The following key features are included in this release of Pega Platform:
- Expanded options for signing and encrypting JSON Web Tokens (8.4)
- Configure an authentication profile with a JSON Web Token Bearer grant type (8.4)
- Simplify access with an Application URL alias (8.4)
- Configure token credentials authentication services (8.3)
- Import certificates without restarting the server (8.3)
- Increase flexibility for key management services (8.3)
- Check for Java injection vulnerabilities (8.3)
- Configure platform authentication with the basic credentials authentication service type (8.2)
- Transition sessions from unauthenticated to authenticated (8.2)
- Create single sign-on authentication services from App Studio (8.2)
- Protect against insecure deserialization (8.2)
- Process personal client data securely with client-based access control
- Authorize applications with the OAuth 2.0 authorization code grant type
- Improve your system security by regenerating the master key
- Enhance keystore maintenance by using dynamic data
Looking for our 8.4 videos? Visit our What's New video library.
Visit www.pega.com to learn more about Pega Infinity™.
Visit What's New in Pega Platform to discover all the exciting new features in this release.