You can now find an Authentication section on the new Security tab, from which you can configure authentication services mapping in your application from the Application Definition form. Previously, the Application Definition form had an Integration and Security tab. Now, there are two separate tabs: Integration and Security.
The following key features are included in this release of Pega Platform:
- Expanded options for signing and encrypting JSON Web Tokens (8.4)
- Configure an authentication profile with a JSON Web Token Bearer grant type (8.4)
- Simplify access with an Application URL alias (8.4)
- Configure token credentials authentication services (8.3)
- Import certificates without restarting the server (8.3)
- Increase flexibility for key management services (8.3)
- Check for Java injection vulnerabilities (8.3)
- Configure platform authentication with the basic credentials authentication service type (8.2)
- Transition sessions from unauthenticated to authenticated (8.2)
- Create single sign-on authentication services from App Studio (8.2)
- Protect against insecure deserialization (8.2)
- Process personal client data securely with client-based access control
- Authorize applications with the OAuth 2.0 authorization code grant type
- Improve your system security by regenerating the master key
- Enhance keystore maintenance by using dynamic data
Look for our 8.5 videos? Visit the video library to see the previous versions.
Visit www.pega.com to learn more about Pega Infinity™.
Visit What's New in Pega Platform to discover all the exciting new features in this release.