Application Development tools help you create high-quality applications that follow best practices.
Features that support efficient, intuitive, and time-saving solutions.
- Configure case notifications directly in Case Designer
- Collaborate faster with simplified Pulse configuration
- Generate case documents in a case life cycle
- Track changes with improved field-level auditing
- Find cases faster with improved case tags
Take advantage of the latest Pega Cloud Services or Client-managed cloud enhancements.
Seamlessly interact with a Pega Platform application by using Pega Intelligent Virtual Assistant and Pega Email Bot.
Easily connect your application to distributed resources for real-time access to your data through the data management and integration capability enhancements.
Make your interactions with customers more relevant and more valuable to the business by enabling more intelligent next-best-action decisions.
Speed up and manage deployments.
- Export and import simulation data automatically
- Improve your test cases with new testing features
- Track quality with the new branch quality dashboard
- Simulate calls to data page and connector rule types
Leverage the low code app environment to create and customize your mobile apps.
Increase the security of your application.
Take advantage of usability improvements in Admin Studio.
Broaden your experience with a redesigned user interface and the Cosmos theme.
Previously Released Versions
Low Code Application Development
Pega Cloud Choice
- Improve your custom predictive models through machine learning as a service
- Sample, migrate, and test production data in a simulation environment
- Make better predictions through actionable insights in Prediction Studio
- Release urgent business rule updates through fast track change requests
- Evaluate event strategies through unit testing
Pega Cloud Choice
- Improve your experience with creating and cleaning test data for automated tests
- Improve your application quality by monitoring test coverage metrics
- Monitor application quality in real time by using the REST API to fetch quality metrics
- Clean up Pega unit test cases that use inactive or deleted rules