The spectrum of opinion about Artificial Intelligence (AI) today spans from disillusioned to completely enamored. Why the broad differences in opinion? AI has been positioned as something that will solve our hardest problems, but AI has also seen some very public failures. There are still relatively few skilled AI Data Scientists in the market and so a lot of AI models are left to non-specialists to build and manage.
Pega believes AI should add tangible value on day one. We make that happen by implementing of AI into our platform and through tools that empower users to build their own predictions. These capabilities enhance your ability to get work done with greater insight, and with as little manual work as possible.
There are 3 categories of AI that Pega provides in our platform:
- Automatic AI is built in and provides insights on how well processes are running, identifies potential root causes of issues, and suggests ways to improve processes. Pega Platform automatically predicts the outcome of actions and workflows.
- Citizen AI is AI that anyone can add into their apps and automation. Pega’s decisions engine allows users to enter conditions and actions to enable AI to dynamically make process handling decisions.
- Developer AI via Prediction Studio gives developers and data scientists the tools to build and maintain sophisticated predictive models and algorithms.
In our newest release, Pega Platform 8.8, we have added more AI capabilities to continue to reduce work and speed up time to value. A few highlights are:
- AI Assisted Development panel recommends what the developer needs as they build workflows. It aggregates information from a number of different sources, provides relevant information where and when it is needed the most, and nudges the developer to adopt best practices.
- Enhanced self-service data visualization makes it easy to use select and go dashboards that can be shared with teams.
- Prediction Transparency provides greater insight into factors that impact predictions. A few examples of this are identifying churn, SLA issues, or suspected fraud.
- RPA design updates make it possible to build automations faster with simplified automation creation, speed deployment, and faster runtime
That’s AI with purpose!
- What's New in Pega Platform
- Pega Process AI Essentials on Pega Academy
- JOIN THE CONVERSATION on Support Center
- FOLLOW @PegaDeveloper on Twitter