The COVID-19 Employee Safety and Business Continuity Tracker app was built as an accelerator that you can download and configure to use as-is, or modify based on the unique needs of your business. Organizations can use it to:
- Enable employees to notify their employer of their health status
- Take action as each employee’s status changes
- Manage employee availability for on-site or remote work
- Track how many employees have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, tested, or self-quarantined
- Help healthy employees reenter the workforce
Clients can quickly configure the Pega app and integrate it with existing systems, including HR and scheduling, to perform additional functions such as:
- Identifying other employees who might have been exposed to an infected worker based on their meeting schedule or offices visited
- Continuity planning to maintain ongoing work with unaffected staff
- Alerting other departments who need to take action on building access, scheduling, and communication
With an intuitive visual approach, the Pega Platform development environment enables professional and citizen developers alike to configure software faster, more accurately, and at less cost. It also leverages intelligent automation, case management, AI, and robotics to drive business processes and customer journeys from end to end. Pega unifies these back-end processes with its customer engagement applications on the front end to empower businesses to provide superior customer experiences on any channel.
Visit our Partner Finder to identify the best partner to help you quickly implement our low-code emergency response app.