- Runs the test by running functional tests on chrome, just like a real user would
- Provides high level page metrics, that can be used to record an initial benchmark, and measure against that benchmark.
- Optionally, outputs full trace from chrome that includes the entire timeline of the test, which can then be opened in Chrome Dev Tools for further analysis.
- While the test runs on the UI, it is very fast and very dependable since it uses the Automated Functional Testing capabilities introduced in Pega Infinity for executing the steps in the UI
- Can be run on a headless browser if required
- Results can be automatically sent to a reporting service that can process this data for reporting the results.
Compatible withPega Platform
Last updatedMay 19, 2021