Pega Customer Service Unity Pack
Customer service application designed to transition CFS application implementations to Pega Customer Service.
Pega Customer Service Unity Pack, built on Pega Customer Service, provides product enhancements and patches to enable the transition from Chordiant Foundation Server (CFS) to Pega Customer Service. It also consists of a sample implementation of Pega Customer Service to demonstrate the transition of a CFS-based implementation.
Pega Customer Service is built on the Pega 7 Platform and lets you better engage your customers, simplify your customer service representative (CSR) experience, and change as your business evolves. Unlike alternatives, which depend on people to interpret data and take action, Pega Customer Service anticipates customer needs, provides guidance, and automates processes to deliver a satisfying, efficient, and accurate service experience for your connected customers. Pega Customer Service provides many benefits, including the ability to:
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Make employees more productive
- Deploy rapidly and adapt continuously
For more information on Unity Pack refer
- Extend the support for Next Best Action for Non Native Intent Tasks
- A framework for applying CSEndUser skin of PegaCS for Non Native Intent Tasks
- PegaCHAT dialogs support for CAFE and IC flows in popup mode. The dialogs are rendered dynamically in Pega CHAT Text window when navigating Intent tasks
- PegaCALL work transfer support for IC based Non Native Intent tasks
- An utility, to support for associating multiple portals based on the user roles defined in CFS and mapping to corresponding access groups in Pega
- Support for capturing the CFS legacy customer history in PegaCS Portal
- CFS Import Offerings Wizard, which will automate the process of creating Intent Tasks in the Customer Service implementation by importing the equivalent Offerings from existing CFS implementation. This new wizard will ease the job of a Developer to create corresponding Intent Tasks in Customer Service effectively at one go.
- Support for listing out the deferred CAFE Non Native Intent Tasks. Completes the same by relaunching from OpenServiceCase section in PegaCS portal.
- Continues the same case which gets created by PegaCS application into CFS and completes the interaction with the same case id seamlessly.
Licence Requirements : The Unity Pack is easily available to any customer who owns both the CS and CFS.
Click here to view full documentation.
Compatible withPega Platform 7.2.2
Last updatedDecember 17, 2020
Product CapabilityLow-Code App Development