Web Components SDK
A Web Component-based bridge and DX components that connect the ConstellationJS Engine to a design system based on Web Components: Lion and LitElement components.
The SDK includes:
- ConstellationJS Engine to Web Components bridge
- Sample integration of the Web Components bridge with the Lion design system and LitElement
- DX components and presentation components that use the Web Components-based bridge
- MediaCo sample Infinity application
- Documentation: SDK Guide, ConstellationJS Engine overview, component building instructions, and ConstellationJS API documentation
The examples provided in the SDK allow you to run a Web Component-driven Pega Infinity application as embedded UI hosted by a customer Portal or a stand-alone-Portal. The Embedded use case is the most common use of the Web Components SDK. The Embedded use case presents a Pega flow action running inside a non-Pega web application. The Portal use case presents the Pega portal UI for a Constellation-based Pega application.
Compatible withPega Platform 8.8 8.7.3 8.7.2 8.7.1 8.7
Product OwnerJohn Arnold
Last updatedFebruary 9, 2023
Product CapabilityUser Experience