Web Components SDK
A Web Component-based bridge and DX components that connect the ConstellationJS Engine to a design system based on Web Components: Lion and LitElement components.
The Web Components SDK provides support for design systems based on web components. The included code uses Lion and LitElement components instead of the standard Cosmos design system.
The downloadable Web Components SDK Guide contains installation details and additional information.
|Web Components SDK||Compatible Pega Versions||Documentation|
|Version SDK-WC.87.1||8.8, 8.7.*||Web Components SDK 87.* Guide|
The SDK includes:
- ConstellationJS Engine to Web Components bridge
- Sample integration of the Web Components bridge with the Lion design system and LitElement
- DX components and presentation components that use the Web Components-based bridge
- MediaCo sample Infinity application
- Documentation: SDK Guide, ConstellationJS Engine overview, component building instructions, and ConstellationJS API documentation
The examples provided in the SDK allow you to run a Web Component-driven Pega Infinity application as embedded UI hosted by a customer Portal or a stand-alone-Portal. The Embedded use case is the most common use of the Web Components SDK. The Embedded use case presents a Pega flow action running inside a non-Pega web application. The Portal use case presents the Pega portal UI for a Constellation-based Pega application.
Compatible withPega Platform 8.8 8.7.3 8.7.2 8.7.1 8.7
Product OwnerJohn Arnold
Last updatedFebruary 9, 2023
Product CapabilityUser Experience