TaskMaster for Pega provides an easy plug-and-play task management engine for judicial systems and government organizations.
Currently, back-office staff in the justice system might have to perform over 100 combinations of tasks based on court, case type, offense type, and other business rules. Rules-based specialization options using class, case type, or rule sets might not be viable in cases where tasks to be performed might lead to hundreds of compounding execution templates.
The TaskMaster service solves this problem by providing the ability to configure task dependencies, skill-based routing, urgency, and SLAs driven from an intuitive UI. Although the TaskMaster service was developed for complex judiciary use cases, it could serve similar use cases across other domains.
- Intuitive task templates
- Microsoft Project (mpp) style plan and task dependency engine
- Task validity settings with date range
- Dynamic task assignment routing
- Dynamic SLA settings
- Pre-built plan and task case types that could be simply extended in your implementing app
- Pega Products: Pega Government Platform
- Industry: Government
- Product Capability: Case Management
- Pega Version compatibility: 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 8.8
- Geography: Americas
Offering TypePackaged Service Offering