HCL's ADvantage™ Pega Workato Connector
Pega & Workato cohesive force with an API-led approach & low-code/no-code seasoning on both sides offers boundless possibilities
Under the HCL ADvantageTM Pega umbrella offering, the HCL team has developed:
- A custom connector/adaptor in Workato for Pega applications (it was not available as part of the foundational offering by the product). Now, integrating with Pega applications is just one click away. Add the Pega App adaptor to the Workato recipe and we are all set to go!
- A workbot for Slack/Teams, etc. integrating with Pega application seamlessly for enterprise needs.
- A recipe to orchestrate data flow across multiple applications, do complex transformations, enrichments as required.
- An end-to-end solution view for Pega with next-gen Workato iPaaS, to catalyze the digital transformation journey for customers across myriad verticals.
- In the current version,
- the component provides a custom connector built in Workato for customers using the Workato iPaaS platform to seamlessly integrate with the Pega Case Management ecosystem
- a standardized Pega Live Data Layer is provided to integrate with multiple data sources/downstream systems via Workato iPaaS Platform
- the SlackBot developed in Workato supports the standard UI development approach (i.e. block kit in modals). It currently leverages the Pega DxAPI in a headless format.
Some of the business benefits include:
- Unleash the power of simple, scalable, secured, standardized & sustainable architecture.
- Improve productivity & faster time to market.
- Loosely coupled architecture foundation and leveraging tap-on-the-go connectors.
- Reduce manual hand-offs and overheads with STPs.
- Reduce operational cost (OpEx).
- Improved customer experience.
- Improve speed and scale.
- Ease of usage, maintenance, and configuration.
- Enabling developer to focus on solving business problem.
- Improved effort efficiency.
- Increased productivity and quality through automation.
Compatible withPega Platform 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6
Last updatedOctober 17, 2022