Add Item in repeating grid layout is not adding row
Add Item in the repeating grid layout does not work. It was observed that the section was refreshed too.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a section.
2. Drag a Dynamic layout.
3. Drag a repeating grid inside Dynamic layout.
4. Select Property as source, and give the name of Page List.
5. Create columns for repeating grid.
6. In repeating layout configuration, navigate to Operations tab.
7. Select Inline for Row Editing, and select Rows always editable (checked with Click row to edit) for Inline edit mode.
8. Test with a case to check if Add Item works or not for that repeating layout.
A software use or operation error.
Whenever a row is added to inline editable grid inside Tab, an empty row is added. A partial refresh occurs, due to which the exact row markup is not mapped. The added row appears only when the Sort icon is clicked.
Perform the following local-change: Place the grid inside a section, and Section Include it inside the Tab group.
Including the grid inside the section makes the grid reusable in other sections if needed.
33% found this useful