Android Push Notifications do not generate
Android Push Notifications do not generate while using the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) services. The mobile devices register with the Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) and send token to Pega. When a push is triggered, the devices are not notified.
[FS:127.0.0.1](ortDefinitionListSpecification) INFO pegaUserID - Requested result count is equal to the MAX VALUE of an Integer
[FS:127.0.0.1](ations.AggregatingPushNotifier) ERROR pegaUserID - Can't send push notification to GCM server. The reason is: 'Could not post JSON requests to GCM after 4 attempts'
Steps to Reproduce
- Setup Android certificate with Push Notifications
- Build APK for Android
- Install APK
- Grant permissions to the Android device for notifications
- Use the Push Notification Test from Channels and Interfaces (using the mobile build used in step 2)
GCP services are accessible through Firebase.
Perform the following local-change:
- Create a server key through Firebase
- Use the Legacy server key while updating the Pega certificate ruleset
0% found this useful