Attachment Upload functionality does not work
Upload functionality for an attachment does not work. Error occurs on selecting a file and uploading it.
Error:.pxAttachName: File FIV2 (1).PNG doesn't exist"
Steps to Reproduce
- Use the pxAttachContent control in the section.
- At runtime, click Attach content button.
- In the Attach content modal popup, click Select the file.
- Upload the file.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
The pyUploadFile acvitiy is overridden and saved in the ruleset which is not the current version. Hence, the Upload file functionality failed.
Perform the following local-change:
- Open Pega UI Engine 8.1.5, pyUploadFile activity ruleset.
- Resave the activity in application ruleset.
0% found this useful