Attachments cannot be uploaded in offline mode from mobile
Unable to upload Attachments in the Offline mode from a mobile device for a Hybrid application.
Steps to Reproduce
- Generate the Hybrid mobile offline application for Android.
- Deploy the APK file on an Android mobile device.
- Log in to the application.
- Enter the Offline mode.
- Create a new case in the User portal.
- From the User Case portal on the mobile device, upload an attachment or click a photo and attach (out-of-the-box). The attachment is not attached to the case and the system stops processing.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The attachments in the offline mode for the new hybrid client was not handled.
This feature is implemented in Pega Platform 8.3.2.
0% found this useful