Blank error with optimistic locking on clicking Next button
Case is configured to use optimistic locking. Blank error occurs in the screen flow in the below scenarios:
user is seeing empty error when case is updated in parallel.
A user, for example user1, works on a case and is in the second step of the screen flow. Another user, for example user2, opens the same case and proceeds to the second screen and clicks Next to navigate to the next step. Subsequently, when user1 clicks Next, blank error occurs.
When a case has case level SLA. User creates a case and is in some step of the screen flow. At the background, the SLA agent updates the SLA. When user clicks the Next button in screen flow, blank error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure cases to have optimistic locking
- Create a screen flow with more assignments
- Create a case as user1 > click Next to complete the current assignment > Navigate to the second assignment
- Open the same case as user2 > Open the pending assignment > click Next to complete the second assignment > Proceed to third assignment > Click Next
This is as per Pega Product design. Screen flows should be worked upon by only one user. Hence, Pega provides routing option only in the Start shape and not on individual assignments.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Save-as the Tabbedscreenflow7 harness in the custom ruleset
- Add the pzShowConflicts section in the Tabbedscreenflow7 harness
- Set the visibility condition as param.ShowConflict=='true'
0% found this useful