"Cannot render section" gets displayed on the screen
SummaryWhen transferring an assignment by using pxTransferAssignment, everything is fine.
But if the SLA fires, it does not transfer the assignment. In SLA, nothing has been done. Only simple Data transform, then also it is not transferring.
Error MessagesIn the logs, user could see the below error: 2017-03-01 14:45:28,746  [Processing] [ ] [ SBKSHC:02.01.01] (K_SHC_Work_Task_CustAct.Stream) ERROR tauron01537-11| staszek - Section 'pzGridModalHTML' execution error on page 'TransferWorkPage' of class 'SBK-SHC-Work-Task'.
com.pega.pegarules.pub.runtime.IndeterminateConditionalException: ** @hasMessages(local.interestPage) null
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Top case type and a Sub case type (1 stage, 1 step, 1 assignment).
- Show the Subcases in grid on Top case in case overview.
- Configure local action on grid row to transfer the Subcase assignment to operator.
- Configure SLA on the Subcase’s assignment.
- Configure the Top case flow to spinoffSubcase.
- Create Top case item.
- Wait until the Subcase assignment is touched by SLA agent.
- Transfer subcase assignment.
Root CauseWhen the link on the repeat grid is clicked, pyAcquireObject is called which opens the child work object as pyWorkPage.
pxTransferAssignment on the modal window post processing, is invoked on this workpage.
As the assignment is on the same workObjectpxTransferAssignment fails in this case. This is an expected behavior.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change step : In such cases Reassign activity can be used.
The page of repeat grid can be changed to parent class.
Rename TransferWorkPage to pyWorkPage after calling pxTransferAssignment.
Published April 13, 2017 - Updated May 9, 2017