Chart date column duplicated due to operator time zone
On setting the operator timezone to 'Europe/London', the report definition chart displays duplicate date columns.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a report definition that contains a date column (pxCreateDatetime) and another column to summarize a property (for example, Count of pyID) for a work type.
- Add a Line Segment chart. Add the date to the Category Axis (X) and the summarized column to the Data Axis (Y).
- Update the Category settings with a format of 'MM/yy' and a unit of 'months'.
- Save the report.
- Review the report.
- Update user profile with 'Europe/London' timezone and log out.
- Log in and run the report.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. The chart date was parsed with the default local timezone.