ClassNotFoundException during DMa launch
When launching Deployment Manager (DMa) application for the first time on weblogic 10.3.5, ClassNotFoundException is thrown. The .ear and DMa schema configuration works fine on weblogic 9.2MP3.
Caused By: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javelin.jsp.JspFunctionMapper
Steps to Reproduce
User is migrating to new hardware. The underlying database is not being altered.
Deployed the DMA application on the new server ,
Created the data source (tested successfully).
Created new SVN repository, corresponding users and tested the same (the new repository is not configured in DMA yet).
Launched the DMa application
DMa war file contains the pre-compiled jsp/servlets using JDK1.5
Below steps are followed:
- start weblogic server (WL) and login to admin console
- undeploy the DMa application
- stop WL managed instance
- remove "tmp" directory under <domain>\<server>
- start WL
- Open the dma_wls_ora.ear in 7-zip or winzip and then delete the jsp_servlet directory and its containing files from “dma_wls_ora.ear\dm.war\WEB-INF\classes\” . Note that jsp_servlet directory contains the pre-compiled JSP files and deletion of this folder, the weblogic will once again compiles the JSPs during the deployment.
- deploy the DMa application using the updated dma_wls_ora.ear
0% found this useful