Complex question fails to save when switched to rich text
When developer edits a complex question from Pega Survey in Survey management, the complex question cannot be saved if the question is changed from plain text to rich text.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Select Survey Management.
2. Create a question page from Survey Management.
3. Create a complex question from Survey Management using plain text and save the question.
4. Find the question from Survey Management, and edit it.
5. Flip the format of the question to Rich Text format.
6. Select Save.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules the validation error is not cleared.
Published January 20, 2017 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.