Connect-File does not render PDF content but only PDF file
User configured Connect-File method to write a PDF file to server folder. File is written to folder but no content in PDF.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Use Connect-File method to write a PDF file to server folder.
2. Use Write from clipboard operation.
3. Pass binary content of document. File is written to folder, but no content in PDF file.
Write from clipboard operation always use string as parameter and hence binary content is lost for PDF when converting byteStream to string or base64String.
Perform the following local-change steps:
- Get the byteStream directly set to eFormPage(Code-pega-Eform).pyEForm.
- In connect file method, use "Write From eForm" instead of "Write From Clipboard".
100% found this useful