Country list drop-down is not sorted by the localized value
The Country list drop-down is not sorted by the localized values and instead it is sorted by the field values.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a property "Country" and select the table type as "Field Value".
- Specify the class name as "@baseclass" and field name as "pyCountryCode" for Field Value description.
- Use this property in UI and specify the control as drop-down and source as the "As defined on property".
- Observe the Drop-down shows all the localized values in UI , but it is sorted on Field values.
This issue was determined to be a product enhancement request.
An enhancement request, FDBK-15116, has been created for consideration by Pega Product Management.
However following local-change resolves the issue:
1. Create a property, which stores the localized value.
2. Sort the list view column by the new property (display new property).
The value to the new property can be conditionally used to source the drop-down.
0% found this useful