Custom Logoff screen image does not appear in Pega 7.1.7
Application is having a custom image on the Logoff screen. However, the image does not display on logging off from the portal.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Binary file with an image.
2. Refer image using <img> tag in web-session-return rule.
3. Click Logoff.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules :
The root cause is access group PRPC:Unauthenticated does not have access to the images that are present custom RuleSet.
Perform the following local-change:
1) Create a new Access Group.
2) Add the custom RuleSet as production RuleSet
3) Make sure that web-session-return,web-login and images are present in the RuleSet added in step 2.
Before doing the above steps, follow PDN link for more details:
0% found this useful