Data page created on Pega 7.4 fails during design time
User creates a data page on Pega 7.4. However, it fails during the design time post upgrading to Pega 8.2.1.
<> is not a valid system
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a data page on Pega 7.4
- Enter a logical name in the System name field
- Upgrade to Pega 8.2.1
- Save the data page
This behavior is as per the Pega product design. The system name is a valid integration system name on Pega 8. However, it is only a logical name on Pega 7. Hence, error occurs during the design time.
Perform the following local-change:
Create a system record with the same name as present on the data page by following the below steps:
- Click the Rule opener next to the System name on the data page rule form
- Open the Data-IntegrationSystem class on the Application Explorer
- Click the class to view the instances
- Click Create on the instance list
0% found this useful