DateTime calendar is not displayed in report definition filter
In the pre-report filter screen, the date-time Calendar does not display time. However, the same calendar in report viewer screen, displays date and time. The Calendar in the pre-report filter screen must display time along with dates.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a report definition rule, which has a DateTime property as one of the columns. Set a filter on this column, and make the report definition available for use in Report Browser.
2. Open Report Browser, and launch the report created in Step 1.
3. On the filters screen, click Select values button.
4. Traverse to the Calendar tab, and notice that the calendar only displays dates, instead of displaying both dates and time.
5. Select any date, click Submit, and click Submit again. On the report, click the filter link.
6. Click Select values.
7. Traverse to the Calendar tab, and notice that the calendar displays both date and time.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules:
pzDateTimeCalendar control does not have a condition to display time when Select values for Date Time fields is clicked.
100% found this useful