DCO Tools support to Branching
For an existing specification or requirement in an existing ruleset version that is locked, when the Business Analyst decides to make changes to them then the Portal does not allow
- To do a “Save As” to another ruleset version or ruleset branch
- To check out to an open branch ruleset
There is a requirement to unlock the ruleset version to allow edit and then lock it again.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create specification or requirement and lock the ruleset version.
- Log into Business Analyst portal.
- Try to Check out to branch ruleset and save as to another ruleset.
In Business Analyst portal, application specification or requirement landing page there is no direct option to save as or check out to branch ruleset.
Click on the specification or requirement name and it opens the ruleform. There exists an option to save as or check out.
0% found this useful