Decimal control accepts 'e' in the number text box
The requirement is such that the user should not be allowed to enter the 'e' character in the number text box.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the application
- Create a number type of property
- Attempt to enter the character 'e' in the number text box
A third-party product issue. HTML5 number type of input box supports user to enter numbers and 'e' for exponential.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Create an edit input rule for the number property
- Replace the 'e' character with blank, such as '' by adding the below code in the edit input rule:
theValue = theValue.replaceAll("e","");
0% found this useful