Declaratives/fragments cache is reduced frequently
The declaratives/fragments cache is reduced frequently. The application performance degrades when regenerating the previously-cached rules.
Steps to Reproduce
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. The default declaritives/fragments instance count limit is used.
Perform the following local-change:
Add the following DSS settings:
- Pega-Engine • prconfig/declaratives/fragments/instancecountlimit ( set 5000)
- Pega-Engine • prconfig/collections/mru/PropertyReference/instancecountlimit ( set 30000)
- Pega-Engine • prconfig/fua/global/instancecountlimit ( set 30000)
- Pega-Engine • prconfig/fua/personal/instancecountlimit ( set 30000)
- Pega-Engine • prconfig/declaratives/declarepages/instancecountlimit/default (set to 3000)
- Pega-Engine • prconfig/declaratives/fragments/instancecountlimit/default (set to 5000)
0% found this useful