Defect in resizing the document height
SummaryWhen the Data-Portal pyPortalContent rule is checked out and Size to Content is checked, launching the manager portal causes a UI error when any report is run - the report window automatically shrinks and presents a scroll bar.
Error MessagesNot applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into PegaRULES application.
- Open the rule - CL:Data-Portal ID:pyPortalContent RS:Pega-EndUserUI:07-10-01.
- Private Edit the rule and check the Size to Content check box on the Dynamic container layout properties.
- Save the selection.
- Launch Manager portal.
- Click Reports Menu item in the Navigation Panel.
- Run any report.
- Click on edit the report, observe the defect in the resizing the report editor document frame.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Issue with height calculation.
Seems in case of DC user is getting iframe height which is calculating wrong. Need to update PegaCompositeGadgetMgr calculations.
Published December 22, 2016 - Updated January 4, 2017