Defect in resizing the document height
When the Data-Portal pyPortalContent rule is checked out and Size to Content is checked, launching the manager portal causes a UI error when any report is run - the report window automatically shrinks and presents a scroll bar.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into PegaRULES application.
- Open the rule - CL:Data-Portal ID:pyPortalContent RS:Pega-EndUserUI:07-10-01.
- Private Edit the rule and check the Size to Content check box on the Dynamic container layout properties.
- Save the selection.
- Launch Manager portal.
- Click Reports Menu item in the Navigation Panel.
- Run any report.
- Click on edit the report, observe the defect in the resizing the report editor document frame.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Issue with height calculation.
Seems in case of DC user is getting iframe height which is calculating wrong. Need to update PegaCompositeGadgetMgr calculations.
0% found this useful