Delegated rules in IE8 Pega 7.1.7 popup does not scroll
In Pega 7.1.7 using IE8, delegated rules open in popup window that does not have the scroll bar. In Chrome browser, the behavior is as expected.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Delegate rule (personal, your access group, or other user access group).
2. Open Case Manager 7 portal. Access my business rules.
3. Open any delegated rule.
4. Observe that the popup opens in a window that is not resizable and is not scrollable.
Configuration of the section, where there is a configuration option to enable resize and scroll bars, has to be in effect to resolve the behaviour.
This issue is resolved through the following Local-change:
1. Search for OOTB Available section - MyDelegatedRules
2. Resave the section in custom ruleset (or you can do a Private Edit and save the rule in @baseclass).
3. Modify the configuration of .pyAdviceText link > open the cell properties > in the Actions tab > in the Open URL in Window action > check Resizable / scrollbars as required.
4. Clear the browser cache and relaunch the portal to see the delegated rules. It is now resizable and contains scrollbars (if configured).