Deliver SWIFT 2018 Changes on all versions of SI
Deliver SWIFT 2018 changes on all versions of Smart Investigate.
Ablility to receive field 111 (Service Type Identifier) and field 121, Unique End-to-End.
- Transaction Reference (UETR) in header block 3.
- Ability to populate (where not already done so) or pass on, field 121, UETR, in header block 3.
- Add the optional Cancellation reason codes to field 79 for n92 templates.
- Add the optional Response and Reason codes to field 76 for n96 templates.
- Add the optional Cancellation reason codes to field 79 of MTn99 and ability for sending optional response and reason codes in field 79 for the response to an MTn99 message.
- Ability to parse the inbound field 79 of MTn99 messages from the SWIFT GPI tracker.
- Ability to parse the inbound field 76 of MTn96 messages from the SWIFT GPI tracker.
- Ability to select 'GPI tracker' with GPI tracker BIC address as the 'To' field for the Fast Corr and Create Corr actions.
Steps to Reproduce
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.