Drilldown report is not opening correctly
In a report definition with drill down, if the column parameter has value as < or >, then in the drill down report, wrong parameter is getting passed in Query.
In parent report, chart is displaying (<07) for one column.
When clicking on the bar for drill down, parameter should be passed as (<07), however in the query where condition, value is getting passed as (<07).
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a report definition and add columns to it.
2. Display the added column data in chat.
3. Pass column parameter value as < or > using functions.
4. Run the report definition.
4. Now the report definition column data will divided based on < or > parameter value and will be displayed as vertical bars.
5. Click on the bar with < or > value for drill down report.
6. Even the bar shows data, drill down report will not display the results.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. < and > symbols are getting converted into Html equivalents during drill down.
They should only be converted by the control when the UI is rendered.
100% found this useful