Edit Report UI is shrunk at the top of the screen
SummaryWhen the Data-Portal pyPortalContent rule is checked out and Size to Content is selected, launching the Manager portal causes a user interface (UI) error when any report is run. The report window automatically shrinks and presents a scroll bar.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to PegaRULES application.
- Open the rule - CL:Data-Portal ID:pyPortalContent RS:Pega-EndUserUI:07-10-01
- Private Edit the rule and select Size to Content check box on the Dynamic container layout properties.
- Save the selection.
- Launch manager portal.
- Click Reports Menu item in the Navigation Panel.
- Run any report.
- Click Edit the report, observe the defect in resizing the report editor document frame.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems' code or rules:
Issue with height calculation. In case of DC, iframe height is obtained and calculated wrong.
Published January 13, 2017 - Updated January 25, 2017