Elastic Search on External Table Only Returns 1 Result
The user enabled an elastic search on an external table. After indexing the class mapped to the external table and running pxRetrieveSearchData, only one result is returned. A normal report definition on the external class returns the correct number of results. Elastic search is not behaving correctly on external tables.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an external table.
- Add records into the table.
- Create pySearchModel Data Transform and define two or three properties.
- Update Class rule form in the advanced tab to set Rule Tpye as Harness and name as Rule Form.
- Turn On Indexing for Data Class.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules
Elastic Search on External Table is returning only one Result. The user changed the AbstractIndexer to add additional properties to external table.