Elastic Search on External Table Only Returns 1 Result
The user enabled an elastic search on an external table. After indexing the class mapped to the external table and running pxRetrieveSearchData, only one result is returned. A normal report definition on the external class returns the correct number of results. Elastic search is not behaving correctly on external tables.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an external table.
- Add records into the table.
- Create pySearchModel Data Transform and define two or three properties.
- Update Class rule form in the advanced tab to set Rule Tpye as Harness and name as Rule Form.
- Turn On Indexing for Data Class.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules
Elastic Search on External Table is returning only one Result. The user changed the AbstractIndexer to add additional properties to external table.
Published January 24, 2017 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.