Elastic Search section displays an empty dedicated Index
Elastic Search Section displays an empty dedicated Index. This prevents the user from making additional changes to the ElasticSearch such as adding/removing nodes, adding dedicated indexes, and reindexing.
Unsupported index name format : Index name should start with data- or work-
Steps to Reproduce
- Uncheck 'All work' from the default tab (Configure > System > Setting > Search).
- In a dedicated tab, click the Custom search properties to create a dedicated index (Create > Provide class name > Check the 'Use dedicated index' checkbox > Click Save).
- Do not click 'Create dedicated index'. The dedicated index displays in the dedicated tab of Search landing page.
- Delete the instance from the Custom search properties.
- Delete the dedicated index from the dedicated tab of the Search landing page. The dedicated index is not deleted; however, an empty row displays.
When the dedicated index is deleted from the custom Search properties tab instead of from the dedicated tab of the Search landing page, the 'Create index' string is added in the pzIndexMappingStatus tag in the data custom properties XML (work- instance of the custom Search properties). This caused an empty row in the dedicated Search landing page.
Update to Pega Platform 8.1.5 or Pega Platform 8.2.2.
Alternatively, perform the following local-change:
- Delete the data custom properties search instance (work- instance of custom search properties) which has the 'Create index' string in the pzIndexMappingStatus tag in the XML (Action > View XML).
- Perform a Save As (restore).
0% found this useful