Error on creating temporary work object after passivation
Error occurs after leaving a page idle for 5 minutes or more and refreshing the browser. This occurs after creating a temporary work object.
com.pega.pegarules.pub.runtime.LibraryFunctionNotFoundException: Problem invoking function: pega_processengine_workutilities.pzHasAccessToWorkPool--(String), Undefined class "Temp-548665735"
Steps to Reproduce
- Click the Search icon and search for a contact
- Create a new phone call and leave the page idle for a minimum of 5 minutes
- Refresh the browser
While switching the tabs from the Interaction call to the temporary work object after relaunching the IP, OpenWorkByHandle was called by passing the key as 'Temp-xxxxx'. This is invalid because this is not a permanent object.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Import the jar file. Contact pega Global Customer Support to get the correct jar file
- Open the ClearTempRecents ruleset and save-as the rules present in this ruleset in the implementation specific ruleset
The jar contains the following rules:
- IsTempWO - property
- ClearTempRecents - activity
- pyOnBeforeWindowClose - a platform extension overidden
If this is overridden in the layer, port the changes manually.
0% found this useful