Error message on Date field even when it has value filled
Error message displays on a Date field even when it has a value filled for the property in a pagelist structure.
Value cannot be blank.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an assignment where Date fields can be added as part of a repeating structure
- Set the fields with When rule required conditions and set past date validation on the fields
- Add a Date field as part of the first instance in the repeating structure. The value must be a past date
- Add another Date field as part of second repeating structure and select a valid date. Ensure the When rule returns true to make these fields mandatory
- Submit the assignment. A message to select a valid future date displays
- Correct the date to current or any future date and resubmit the assignment. Error message displays
Published August 19, 2019 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.