Fields do not display on zooming the screen to 125% or 150%
Certain fields do not display on zooming the screen to 125% or 150%. However, the screen displays correctly at 100%. This occurs after upgrading to Pega 7.1.
Steps to Reproduce
- Upgrade from PRPC 6.2 to Pega 7.1.
- Configure a dynamic layout with four columns.
- Set each of the columns to 25% of the screen-width.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
On zooming to 150%, the screen width decreases and each column has less space. As a result, the content is cropped.
Perform the following local-change:
- Use breakpoints to change the format of the dynamic layouts after the screen reaches a certain width.
- Align the labels to the top, such that even at 150% there is enough space for the content to display correctly.
Published April 30, 2018 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.