Flow action pre-activity triggers twice post application update
Post updating to Pega 7.4, flow action pre-activity triggers twice.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to Pega 7.1.7 environment
- Add a subprocess in a flow
- Call one flow action from the subprocess
- Add one pre-activity which creates a page list
- Update to Pega 7.4. The flow action is called twice
An issue in the custom application code or rules. The user has overridden the PerformScreenFLow section due to which the latest changes were not picked up.
Perform the following local-change:
- Replace the inner section with pyActionAreaWrapper which is out of the box (OOTB)
- Open the out-of-the-box PerformScreenFlow harness and add custom overrides on top of that, one after the other
0% found this useful