Font color difference for read only and editable screen
SummaryFont color difference for read only and editable screen. There is a difference of font color between the editable and read only screen even using the same section for both editable and read only screen.
Error MessagesNo error messages.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a Mixin for a label and specified a font color.
- Configure a label and mention the created style in presentation tab.
- Open a work object which displays the label in editable mode
- Open a work object in read only mode
- Can notice change in the font color of the label.
Root Cause Custom skin configuration.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:User has a Mixin for a label and specified a font color, This color is working fine in the editable mode.When the same label becomes readonly the font color is lost and overridden by inherited styles. Made the changes in the skin rule label mixin making the color applied to !important.
This fixed the issue .
Published May 26, 2017 - Updated May 27, 2017