Format of decoded response lost in read/only format of TextArea
User has the base64 decoded response as a report which he needs to be rendered to the user as a report.
But the format is getting lost if we give the "edit options" as ReadOnly. If its "Auto" or "editable" the format is almost expected but still some loss is there.
Moreover this is a report, so user do not want its as editable.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an activity and write a Java step to decode the base64encoded response.
- Add a property-set step to store it in pyDescription.
- Create a section and give a text area control in the section and in the presentation tab give edit option as readonly.
- Configure the source of the text area as "pyDescription".
- Create a flow action and give the activity in "RunActivity" of Action tab of the Flow action.
- Create a flow for this flow action and run.
Perform the following local-change step:
Configure 'Disable' to 'Always' instead of readonly. This is the best possible fix for this.
- Try styling this differently to look more like normal text, if required.
- Set 'height' to 'Size to content'.
0% found this useful