Framework case types not seen as importable in application class
After defining a framework (fw) layer with no case types and an application (app) layer, case types defined for the fw layer are not available for importing into the app layer.
myFWclass framework has no case types to import
Steps to Reproduce
- While logged in as [email protected], use application-menu - > new application to make a framework without any cases.
- Log in as the admin user for the new framework and use the same menu to define an application on top of the new framework.
- Use application-menu - > switch application, to switch back to the framework layer.
- Click "cases" in left margin and then use case types - > add a case to define one new case.
- Use application-menu - > switch application, to switch back to the application layer and click "cases" in left margin to use case types - > import a case, in an attempt to import the case created at the framework layer. The issue is that the case is not shown.
If at least one case type is originally specified when the fw is defined, then when the app is defined, the app class' parent class is set to be the fw class. If no case types are specified, the app class's parent class is set to Work-Cover-.
This issue is resolved through the following local change: Manually set app parent class to be the fw class.
100% found this useful