Images not displaying in Correspondence rule
The correspondence rule has some binary images embedded into it. When the system generates the correspondence with out-of-the-box MS Word pop up, the images do not appear in the Word document.
The linked image cannot be displayed. The file may have been moved, renamed, or deleted. Verify that the link points to the correct file and location.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add an image from binary file into corr rules.
- Set the configuration of the corr rules to must edit so that a link is provided to edit the corr content in Word.
- Generate the correspondence with out-of-the-box MS word pop up, and observe that the images are not showing up in the document.
This issue was determined to be a product enhancement request.
- An enhancement request, FDBK-17063, has been created for consideration by Pega Product Management.
- Refer the PDN article to generate Word-based correspondence template: https://pdn.pega.com/how-use-word-template-based-correspondence-generation
0% found this useful