Incorrect error handling for data transforms
On enabling 'Call superclass data transform', the parent data transform continues to work when the dependency is broken between the child data transforms.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a data transform (DT1) in Class A.
- Create a data transform (with the same name as the data transform in Class A, DT1) in Class B (Class B is child of Class A).
- Create data transform (with the same name as the data transform in Class A, DT1) in Class C (Class C is child of Class A).
- Enable 'Call superclass data transform' in all the data transforms.
- Call DT1 of Class A from an activity.
- Call DT1 of Class B from Class A DT1.
- Call DT1 of Class C from Class B DT1.
- Call DT1 of Class C from Class C DT1. An exception occurs.
- Enable the Tracer to run the activity. DT1 of Class C ends processing. DT1 of Class B also ends processing; however, DT1 of Class A continues working.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful